5.11.2010

hmm

today rada dongkol

not a big problem, just i dont like my friend acting like that. Gw yg hr ini pengen hepi-hepi di skul jadi ikut kesel juga. here's the problem

1. I have strich with my lovely son, since monday. until now i still not speak to him. just a easy problem and he had already made an apology to me, but i'm still irritating with what i see at friday. huh!

2. my best friend just end her relationship with her boyfriend. and i really know that she not in a good mood. she just share it with my lovely daughter. and i feel that there's other problem that i dont know.

the point is:

"why you guys not share it with me?? makes me feel like a stranger. you guys just dont know how to be a donkey like this. "

what you guys think about me? just think that im just a driver for you guys? you think joke like you guys always say to me ("eh, anterin sampe rumah donk") not irritating me? know that was a joke, but still..

these last days just feel like hell for me! i'm tired at home, i'm tired to study all the time! i just want to spent some relaxing time with you guys,

its ok to ask me to do everything since i can do it for you. please dont ignore me.
i believe that you guys know how to being ignored.

please, please

No comments: